Join BreadHead Nation
Stay up to date on all things DKB, and share your Killer creations!
Subscribe to the DKB Newsletter
Get first dibs on DKB news, new products, and cool stuff!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN BREADHEAD NATION
DKB on Twitter -
Meet Pattie, our BreadHead of the Month
Pattie Eagan is a retired aesthetician and make-up artist from California living in Up State New York. She is the proud wife of a retired US Marine and the mother of four fantastic children ranging in ages 29 yrs old to 3 yrs old. Pattie and her husband are foster parents which has given them the opportunity to adopt their youngest son. Pattie is passionate about living and eating healthy. She loves cooking, baking, swimming, reading, camping, sewing and photography. Pattie also enjoys working in her organic garden, spending quality time with her family and friends, and traveling both in the U.S and abroad! In her quiet time, Pattie crochets winter hats and scarves for local charities. "Most of all" says Pattie, "I love God who has truly blessed me abundantly."
You've inspired us all Pattie, keep up the great work!
1. What’s your favorite DKB flavor and why?
If I HAVE to pick a favorite DKB flavor it would have to be Good Seed. It is soft and sweet and when I toast a slice, the nuttyness oozes out of every pore. Oh so divine!!
2. Do you have a favorite recipe using DKB?
My favorite way to eat DKB is toasted with sweet butter and homemade apricot or strawberry jam. ( I am seriously drooling right now). Also, I have to mention that we eat toasted DKB topped with avocado, mashed sardines with mayo and tomatoes slices. This is what my french Grandma would give me for lunch when I was little, so it is a comfort food for me and DKB makes it perfect.
3. If you could have superhero powers, what would they be?
If I had super hero powers, I would make sure no child would ever go to bed hungry.
4. What adjectives would your best friend use to describe you?
My best-friend describes me as creative, determined, vivacious and humorous.
5. Have you ever been in a food fight?
A food fight?? Oh God no! I love food to much to throw it at someone.
- Journey - Faithfully
- Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This
- Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald - Summertime
- Barbra Streisand - Somewhere
- Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
CONGRATS Pattie, ENJOY YOUR DKB GIFT PACK!
How do I become BreadHead of the Month, you ask?
Want to be BreadHead of the month and win a FREE DKB Gift Pack (T-shirt, hat, sticker, tote bag and free bread)!?!? Share your love for DKB via photo and comment on Facebook or Instagram!
- The first week of each month we’ll select a BreadHead of the Month from the previous month’s posts on Facebook or Instagram. You will be notified by Facebook or Instagram comment and asked to submit a photo and answers to our 5 fun questions. By submitting your photo, you authorize Dave's Killer Bread to use your likeness on BreadHead of the Month features on our website, in social media and in our newsletter.
- You will receive your prize shortly after you are featured.
FEED YOUR EYES (AND MOUTH, OF COURSE).
Check out all of our products in many delicious, mouthwatering recipe forms. Click the images below to enlarge, and then click the links to download desktop and mobile wallpapers. WARNING: MAY CAUSE HUNGER.
Love DKB? Show off your favorite flavor or recipe by clicking one of the personality tiles below and clicking the download link. Go ahead, make it your profile picture...you know you want to.