CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT RASPBERRY
Author: DKB Ambassador Lovely Little Kitchen
• 1 cup roasted, unsalted hazelnuts
• 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
• 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
• 1 teaspoon maple syrup
• pinch of salt
• 4 slices, Dave's Killer Bread White Bread Done Right
• 12 ounces fresh raspberries
• powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
Place the hazelnuts in a food processor or high powered blender, and process
until a smooth paste forms.
Add melted chocolate, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt and process until
well combined. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed.
Toast slices of Dave's Killer Bread (I used White Bread Done Right), and spread
1/4 cup of the chocolate hazelnut butter spread over the toast.
Top with fresh raspberries and dust with powdered sugar if desired.