This recipe comes to us from Megan Roosevelt of healthy grocery girl
This vegan sandwich is so good! Toast each slice of bread, and it will feel like your birthday.
- 2 Slices Of Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 2 Tablespoons Of Hummus
- 2 Teaspoons of Hemp Seeds
- 1/8 Cucumber
- 1 Romaine Lettuce Leaf
- 1 Small Heirloom Tomato
- 1/8 Small Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Broccoli Sprouts
- Optional: Pickles and olives on the side
- Wash and slice the tomatoes and cucumber
- Peel and thinly slice the red onion
- Select two pieces of Dave's Killer Bread Sprouted Whole Grain Bread and lightly toast (optional)
- Spread hummus on both sides and sprinkle with hemp seeds
- Begin building your sandwich by layering on one piece of bread the cucumber, then lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and sprouts
- Top with the second piece of bread and enjoy!
- Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible
- Did you know that 2 slices of Sprouted Whole Grain Bread from Dave's Killer Bread provides 8 grams or protein!
- Hemp seeds and hummus also add protein to this meal… wow!