This recipe comes to us from Danielle Kartes of Rustic. Joyful. Food.
- 4 slices Dave's new whole grain white bread
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 4 slices good Prosciutto
- 4 oz fresh soft Mozzarella
- 3-4 whole oil packed sundried tomatoes, chopped Fresh torn basil leaves
- To assemble sandwiches, spread soft butter on one side of each slice of bread, not too much, just enough.
- Heat a cast iron skillet to medium and lay two slices of bread next to each other butter side down.
- Assemble half of the sandwich ingredients on each slice of bread.
- Top with other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Fry sandwich until Golden brown on each side!