This recipe comes to us from Erin of The Almond Eater
- Turkey deli meat
- Cubed cheese (I used colby-jack)
- Tomatoes (cherry or grape), sliced
- Romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- Dave's Killer Bread, Good Seed variety, cut into bite-size pieces
- Place ingredients in somewhat of an assembly line and begin putting the sandwich skewers together.
- Technically the order doesn't matter, but I did bread, turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato.
- Serve with your choice of condiment(s) and enjoy!
Notes: The amount of ingredients you need with vary greatly depending on how many skewers you want. For each individual skewer, I used 4 pieces of bread (pieces, not slices), 1 slices of deli meat (cut into thirds), 3 cubes of cheese, 1 tomato (sliced into thirds), and 2 pieces of lettuce