This recipe comes to us from Matt of Real Food by Dad
- 2 slices Dave's Killer Bread White Bread Done Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1-2 slices of Fontina (or your preferred cheese)
- Heat medium size pan over low heat.
- Assemble sandwich by evenly buttering each slice of bread. On the opposite side of each slice spread pesto.
- Place one slice of bread, buttered side down into warm pan. Layer with chicken and cheese.
- Turn heat up to medium. Cook until bread is brown and crispy, about 2-4 minutes. Flip sandwich and cook until just browned.
- Place a bowl on top to cover sandwich and cook for another minute or so to melt cheese.