This recipe comes to us from Tracy of Shutterbean
- 2 slices Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds
- 3-4 slices peppered turkey
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 5-6 red onion slices
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped pepperoncini
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped roasted red peppers
- potato chips, for serving
- Preheat panini press.
- Take one slice of Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds and place a piece of pepper jack cheese on top followed by onions, pepperoncini and roasted red peppers.
- Top with peppered turkey followed by remaining pepperjack cheese. Place other piece of bread on top and place sandwich in the panini press.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes, or until bread is toasted and cheese has started to melt.
- Serve with potato chips and go ahead and stuff some in the sandwich for extra crunch.