This recipe comes to us from Tracy of Shutterbean
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 slices Dave’s Killer Bread- Good Seed, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 Tuscan kale leaves roughly torn, stems removed
- 5 fresh sage leaves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup cranberry sauce, divided
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mini food processor process toast and grind until bread becomes bread crumbs. Clean out processor, setting bread crumbs in a large mixing bow and add garlic into the processor. Process until chopped and add kale and sage. Process until roughly chopped. Transfer chopped herbs to bowl with breadcrumbs. Stir in turkey, eggs, 1/2 cup cranberry sauce to breadcrumb mixture. Season with salt & pepper and stir until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch meatballs until you have about 30 meatballs. Season meatballs with salt & pepper bake for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Serve hot with toothpicks and remaining cranberry sauce.
- Recipe makes about 30 meatballs