This recipe comes to us from Tine of Carrots 'N' Cake
- 2 slices DKB Thin Sliced Powerseed Bread
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- tomato (or other favorite variety) soup
- Spread butter on both slices of bread.
- Butter side down, place bread on a griddle/Griddler or frying pan. Layer cheese and bacon and then top with the other buttered slice of bread. Cook until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Place grilled cheese sandwich on a cutting board and allow to cool slightly. Then, cut into 16 pieces.
- Add Bacon Grilled Cheese Croutons to soup, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
Recipe makes 16 croutons/1 serving