This recipe come to us from Tina of Carrots 'N' Cakes
- 2 slices of Dave’s Killer Bread Organic 21 Whole Grains and Seeds
- 1 slice extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 2-3 slices of Granny Smith apple
- leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- 1.5 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Combine cranberry sauce and mayo in a small bowl. (I actually doubled these ingredients to make extra for later, so I mixed them in a small Ziploc container to store in the fridge.)
- Spread cranberry-mayo on one of the slices of Dave’s Killer Bread.
- Then, layer the other ingredients on top before popping the whole sandwich in the toaster oven. Heat until cheese is melted and the bread is lightly browned.
- Enjoy immediately!