This recipe comes to us from Julie of Lovely Little Kitchen
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whole fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup shelled unsalted pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices Dave's Killer Bread Blues Bread
- mixed baby greens
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and Greek yogurt.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, pistachios, cranberries and parsley.
- Add mayonnaise mixture and stir to coat.
- Add poppy seeds, and fresh lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon onto bread, top with baby greens.
Recipe makes 4 sandwiches