This recipe comes to us from Erin of The Almond Eater
- 6 slices Dave's Killer Bread Power Seed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut bread into bite-size squares and then place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the bread with olive oil, Italian seasoning, cheese, salt, and pepper; stir to coat.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray or olive oil and then pour bread pieces onto the pan, making sure they're spread out and not touching.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake croutons for approximately 30 minutes, flipping croutons over half way through o that they bake evenly.
Cook times may vary. You'll know the croutons are done once they're hard--do a taste test to make sure!