Recipe by our friends Ellen and Aimee over at Like Mother Like Daughter
For the Garlic Butter:
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick), softened
- 1/2 TBS minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the Grilled Cheese:
- 8 slices of Dave's Killer Bread (Honey Oats & Flax)
- 4 thin slices of swiss cheese
- 4 thin slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat a griddle or a pan on the stove top to medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix your butter, garlic and salt together. Set aside.
- Lay out one slice of bread, top with a slice of swiss cheese, then cheddar, then mozzarella and then top with another slice of bread.
- Spread one side of sandwich with about 1/2 TBS of the garlic butter. Place onto your griddle, spread side down.
- Coat top side with additional 1/2 TBS garlic butter.
- Flip sandwich after a couple minutes and once bottom starts to turn golden brown.
- Cook for additional 2 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
- Repeat with additional sandwiches.